Limited Fork graphic

Monday, September 10, 2012

Mason Hall or DL1??

Decisions, decisions........

Issue 1: Convenience

If I focused solely on this issue, it would be a no-brainer: I would choose Mason Hall. I happen to have class right after our class so it would be easier and more convenient if I had this class on Central Campus as opposed to North Campus.

Issue 2: Originality and Novelty

This issue highlights the coolness of the Duderstadt classroom. I have never had a class on North Campus so this is something new and exciting. The room is extremely hip and different, and thus it would be awesome to experience this new space.

Either way, either room, I am SO excited for this class and excited to embark on this incredible journey with Forker Girl and my classmates.

SEE YOU ALL WEDNESDAY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment