Limited Fork graphic

Saturday, February 12, 2011

progress

I think I'm making progress here. I was brainstorming on the bus the other day, and I do believe I'm getting closer to a final idea for my work. So this is my process. We are missing things because of lack of understanding. I was thinking language. Then I moved onto thinking about whose ideas we might miss. So this brought me to convicts. Now to connect it all together. What if they were to write down their ideas. What if i was taught what they know and I taught them. What if this exchange led to something greater. My plan right now is creative writing in jails. After that I'm not positive what I will do, but maybe I'll combine their words into a greater work filled with knowledge, feelings, and their spirit.
Prepare for the walls to crumble

No comments:

Post a Comment