Limited Fork graphic

Monday, March 22, 2010

As Many As You Want




This weekend, I watched How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days. This movie, in which there are not 1 but 2 bets, and a sequence in which not 1 but 4 secrets revealed at once, got me thinking about how, in our society, we are constantly searching to create more entertaining or engaging things and we often doing this by taking things already entertaining and making MORE of them.

On that note, I was this on the daily what. I know that in my life, I don't really have the need for more than USB port at a time. But I'm sure some people are so plugged in that they need more.
But, while I did enjoy How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days, I couldn't help but feel at moments that it was too much, too outlandish, too far away from reality to be remotely relatable (which is, of course, in part why I liked it SO MUCH.) I wonder when my life gets to a point where I might need these multiple USB ports if I'll have a similar feeling...




No comments:

Post a Comment