Limited Fork graphic

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Audience Decisions-post from my class blog

From alisonclarke.tumblr.com: Today, Thylias showed us a presentation she created where many different mediums were layered on top of one another and many different scenes were presented at once, in order to give the audience the freedom to decide where to direct their attention. This choice and freedom of choice is very interesting to me, and I think it would be fascinating to create a similar presentation and then survey the audience to see if there were any trends towards preferences. Because we are nearing the end of the semester and I am concentrating a lot on the progress of my final project, I am wondering if there is any way I can incorporate this audience decision onto my project. Unfortunately, I am thinking that books are a much more difficult medium to accomplish this. And even if I do incorporate sounds and pictures into my iBook, I think my specific project and exploration would not benefit as much initially from a similar presentation. Perhaps that would be something to think about continuing past the limitations of this semester.

1 comment:

  1. --is not life itself "layered"? --must we not "bifurcate" and "fork" in order to cross boundaries and experience "more" of what there already is? --Yes! --please think of how you might "begin" to extend this work for "life"!

    ReplyDelete