Limited Fork graphic

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hey Guys!

I can't wait for fall break to take a break from classes and let my mind go on a vacation. This fall break I will be heading home to New York City where I will get to see my family. I am especially excited to see my sister who just started school in New Orleans and I look forward to seeing how things are going for her. many of my friends are going to Las Vegas for the weekend, of which I am very jealous, but I will try to distract myself. I am also going to the New York Jets game in their new stadium and cannot wait to experience that. I will miss Ann Arbor for the weekend but it will be great to be in New York City and walk through Central Park to see the changes in the colors of the leaves.

Thats all I got for now.

1 comment:

  1. "Seeing" changes ' participating in systems of change --and changing yourself! --as a form of outcome of interacting with changing systems is wonderful:
    for (more) examples, chek out:
    http://www.4orkology.com
    and

    http://www.midhudsontaffy.com

    (many changes there, and even more as you interact with those documented changes

    --where's there's much that can be downloaded --designed for capture)

    ReplyDelete