Limited Fork graphic

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"Limited Fork" in Relation to Polarized Opinions

I began writing this chapter of my book, and I realized I cannot yet, with certainty or authority, answer the questions I ask at the end of this short paragraph. I think they are interesting questions to consider, and I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on the subject before I continue with this section. "Limited Fork" in Relation to Polarized Opinions Over the past few chapters, I have explored the connection to a shared goal within the realm of polarized opinions. But now I wanted to shift the focus back onto the fork and its contribution in the situation. Linking the fork into the equation begs the question, how can people with the same goal traverse such different paths that their initial connection is forgotten? Moreover, can the fork ever lead them back to each other, or are the tines so distant from each other that they will never again cross paths? Please feel free to comment--your insights will be very valuable to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment